- Keep the body of the email concise
- Include the name of the brand/product in the subject line
- Mention the deal structure you are expecting in the first email
- Show the creator your willingness to be flexible about the ad presentation
- Address him/her by name
- Use words likely to be caught by a spam filter
- Use unprofessional writing or presentation
- Attempt to go around agents if they have one
- Follow-up to an unanswered email before waiting 24 hours
- Expect a 100% response rate (we personally experience 15-40% response rates depending on niche)
I hope you're doing well. I am reaching out today because my partners at [client] and I wish to collaborate with you on a campaign. If you don't know [client], they are ...(complete with relevant information).
You are free to creatively integrate the sponsor into your content however you'd like. We want our creators to have fun while making the video! If you'd like I can send you a few examples to give you a better idea. We'll be available throughout the whole process to assist with questions and ideas as well.
Would you be interested in having them sponsor one of your videos? They are looking for a 60-90s integrated segment into an upcoming video. They would provide a URL for you to include as well as a unique codeword to be displayed at a point during the integration. They would also like to have it included in the description and as a pinned comment.
If this sounds like something you'd like to work with us on, please let me know an amount that you think is fair for this and we can put you forward.
If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. Looking forward to your response.
I hope you're doing well. I came across your channel and found the content very interesting. My name is [your name] and I'm currently working with a video game studio called [client]. They ... (relevant information about product to be marketed).
We were wondering if you'd be interested in creating some sponsored content to help promote the [product]. This could be your [2-3 ideas for the ideal content you wish to see]. The only requirements are that it be a stand-alone video that is at least 5 minutes long. If you're interested we could offer you a flat fee of $xx,000. Simply get back to me or if you'd prefer tell me your rates for a dedicated video and I'll see if we can work together at that price.
Looking forward to hearing from you and I hope we can work together on this project!